Growing In Unity Wednesday!!

Welcome to Growing in Unity Wednesday!   This week the lovely Isha Gupta is up sharing her Unity creations!  

Meet Isha:


Here is a little something about Isha:

"My name is Isha and I live in Switzerland. I studied biology and chemistry in University, then I studied graphic design and worked in advertising and media for two years. Now I'm a full-time mom to my two daughters.  My husband of 17 years is very supportive of my work in the paper crafting industry.  I've always been creative but got hooked on stamping about two years ago.  I've been published in Paper Crafts, CARDS, Parchment Craft and Design To Color magazines.  My style is constantly changing since I like to explore new techniques.  I love to colour using various mediums and usually lean towards fun yet clean layouts for my projects. I recently tried my hand at mix media art and really enjoyed it. I find Unity stamps perfect to use in various styles.

My blog: NewIdeas   (http://hobbyandideas.blogspot.com)"

Now check out this great mixed media project she made:


Isn't this stunning?  Be sure to swing on by Isha's blog each day this week for loads of Unity inspiration!  At the end of the week Isha will be picking  one lucky person and that person will win 2 itty bitty stamps of their choice!